Saturday, July 6, 2013

Response to my Critic

Those pictures are fakes! Also, it's an invasion of privacy to take fake pictures of someone eating their own poop!

Now, now, now... Have I ever eaten my own poop? Well, yes, if you must know. But I would like you, Gentle Internet, to remember what I originally said. I said, "I DO NOT eat my own poop." I didn't say, "I've NEVER eaten my own poop." So, it depends on what the meaning of the word "do" is. If "do" means "do and never has" that's one thing—if it means "doesn't currently", that was a completely true statement.

Anyway, maybe the reason you're so obsessed with me eating my own poop, Robyn, is because your poop is so disgusting that no one would ever eat it, whereas my poop is 'effing delicious. And you're just jealous, because you wish you could make poop that tastes as good as my poop.

So, basically, this is just about your own insecurities. Insecurities about your failure to produce delicious poop.

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment