Monday, July 1, 2013

You Can't Silence a Turtle

It's me, Lana. Lana the Box Turtle.

My roommate, who blogs at According2Robyn, agreed to let me have my own blog. Then she password protected her computer, cackled, and said, "Now let's see you post to it!"

So I stole her credit card and bought my own goddamn computer. You can't stop the signal, bitch.


I'll be back later with more substance on life as a Turtle-American. For the moment, let me leave you with this thought:

Paul Ryan is the Casanova of social welfare programs. He wants to fuck all of them.

2 comments:

  1. Lana - Let me know if you need me to sneak you any supplies (lettuce, a cell phone, etc.) behind enemy lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!

    All I need right now is moral support. And maybe earthworms. Mmmm. Yeah, I could really go for some earthworms right about now.

    ReplyDelete